Vroom! Vroom! When JJ turned four, we celebrated by playing with Hot Wheels!
Decorations: To set the theme, I decorated our house with balloons and a Hot Wheels birthday banner.
- Car Wash: bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles!
- Race Course: the kids used sidewalk chalk to create their own race tracks
We managed some themed food, too:
- Traffic light – strawberries, green grapes, and pineapple
- For the cake, a giant chocolate bundt cake made a great tire!
- These DIY T-shirts and of course, a Hot Wheels car.
Happy birthday, big boy!