Every year, I create personalized ornaments for our family and friends. Usually, I keep it simple with some store-bought ornaments that I personalize with markets or fabric paint. Tip: the felt ornaments are great for mailing!
This year, I wanted to make globe ornaments that would fit with our retro mid-century theme and colors of red, pink, and turquoise.
- Clear Plastic Ball Ornaments
- Clear 2 x 4 Inch shipping labels. I fit two names on each label.
- 2.25-Inch Circle Paper Punch
- Scrapbook paper. This is a great project for using small leftover pieces of paper. You can add washi tape and other embellishments.
- glue stick
- ribbon for hanging
The process is very simple:
- I started by printing labels with the kids’ names and the year on them. I was able to fit two names on each label and then cut the labels into 2″x 2″ squares.
- I then cut out and stuck each label onto scrapbook paper and punched out a circle around it. I punched a second blank circle in matching paper and glued them two pieces together.
- These circles fit perfectly into the ornaments!
- Add a ribbon for hanging and you’re done!