- Week One – Small Foyer, Big Plans
- Week Two – “Tile” Vinyl Floor Mats
- Week Three – Foyer Bench / Shoe Cabinet
- Week Four – Building a Mini Mudroom
- Week Five – Favorite Blue Chinoiserie Wallpapers
- Week Six – Mini Mudroom Reveal
- Week Seven – Favorite Retro Flush Mount Lighting
- Week Eight – Small Foyer, Big Results
I’m excited to wrap up the One Room Challenge. It’s such a great way to motivate yourself to work on projects, and the community is already inspiring and positive. To remind you, I took this opportunity to turn our small, plain entry into a welcoming space that added function and style. I’m happy to say, mission accomplished!
You can see details on my choices and process in the posts from previous weeks. Here are some more pictures of the finished space!
Thank you so much to the One Room Challenge team and Apartment Therapy for a great event! It’s a great motivator and the most positive community. I’m already considering a project for the fall challenge…
You can head over to the One Room Challenge site to see some more room transformations!
Julie AKA “Jewels”